From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 21:42:34 -0400
Hi to all here on the FML, I hope everyone is serviving the hot summer.
Hopefully Fall will be here soon and then we will be complaining it is to
cold!

I read about the pawing at the water bottles and thought I would add my two
cents.  We have nine sweet little fuzzies.  Two of them can hardly wait to
get out in the morning so they can get to the water dish on the floor.
Missitoo loves to take her morning bath, she paws the side of the dish,
rubs her face, dips a paw in the water, rolls over on the floor, chews on
her legs and underneath, goes back for more pawing at the bowl and so on.
She is so cute to watch.  It normally takes about five minutes for her to
wash up and then she goes on her way.

Freddie would rather just drink out of the open bowl, no bath for him!  We
play toss with our guys with a basketball.  We have a regular size ball
with a hole cut in it, fuzzy gets in and my husband and I play toss.  They
all love it and stick their heads out while going in the air.  Nothing to
high or to far and the hole is always side up.

Just got back from Pa and had a great time on the mountain, at least it was
somewhat cooler.  The ferrets love to travel but they know when they get
back home.  They seem to know when we pull into the driveway.  They all
wake up and start looking.

We have been very lucky in our household with no sickness and a bunch of
healty Marshall Farms Ferrets.  Only one Path Valley and she is healty too.
We send our Prayers to all who have sick babies and all that have crossed
Rainbow Bridge.

Love and Fuzzy Kisses
Penny
Burglar, Missitoo, Freddie, Snowball, Taz, Nala, Blossom,Flower,and Dipper