From:
California Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 18:52:24 EDT
AT last..... it's not a lot and it's not earth shattering but when you
finally see results from a long long term project you get excited.

As most of you know, our web site has been in dire need up changing and
updating.  This Fri.  we got a new webmaster..... what a Godsend.  The site
is ALREADY showing vast improvements not the least of which is more current
information is now on it.

Please, take the time to re-visit and give us a critique...... we are always
open to suggestions as well.

Marie Davis
Communications Director for the California Domestic Ferret Association

www.cdfa.com