From:
Gabriel Erbano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 01:02:12 -0300
Hi Ferret Lovers!

Recently I brought home a new ferret, Pingo, to make company to Pooh,
my other ferret.  But when he arrived, I found two things:
(1) Pingo is very, very fat, and
(2) he refuses to eat ferret-specific food, eating (as his former owner
said) only a mix of milk and fruits, lots of it!

Obviously, I'm very concerned with Pingo's long-term health and I want
him to eat something less sugar-rich, which made him too fat to even run
and play with Pooh.

But how can I make him eat his food?  I already tried three different
brands (including the one Pooh eats all the time) and he seems not
interested in none of them.  What can I do?

Thanks in advance!

Gabriel