From:
Patrick Hallahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 08:19:05 EST
I have had success with surgery on one of my little girls but I have a
young male that lupron is not doing a bit of good, he gets a shot and
the next day he is back to his aggressive and mounting behavior.

Both adrenals are bad but there is a bit of hope for him as we have a
vet in the valley that does Cyro surgery (freezes the adrenal) for the
right side, he will remove the left side and this guy will have to take
hormonal shots and has a 75% of making it through the surgery, otherwise
he has none at all.  So there are options other than regular surgery and
lupron if needed

Patrick and the Magnificent Seven