From:
Jason Creager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:55:53 -0600
Hi everyone,

One of the problems with keeping the supply of ferret food in a plastic
container is the lack of a logo or other kind of official looking printing
to differentiate it from other pet foods in your house.  This isn't a
problem for us because we don't have similar containers of cat food around
the house, but I still wanted something neat looking.

So, after playing around a bit, I came up with a couple of logos suitable
for printing and affixing to your favorite container.  You can find these
logos at http://members.dialnet.net/gecko/TFLogos.shtml While most of the
logos require a decent color printer, there is also a more printer friendly
version for black and white or older color printers.  The original logo
does not have a distinct white area that would not print out dithered, so I
made one of those as well.

Just save them to disk and print them via your favorite word processor or
graphics viewer, then affix with clear packing tape.  If anyone else is
interested, I'll post their versions as well.