From:
Gay Maulden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 03:04:49 EST
Hello all and I do hope all of you have a very good 2000.  Many thanks to
Judith White, Georgia Wood and Ela Heyn for putting tgether the Shelter
list.  It has been, and is a life saver for me.  I am in Idaho and have
been getting requests for ferts to adopt from all over the states, sooooo I
go to my Shelter list and send referrals of Shelters in that persons state
to them.  Our fur kids have so many plans for their New Year Celebration
that I had to make the computer "off limits".  You should have seen Prissy
dancing on the keyboard trying to get all the invitations out.  We really
would have had a shelter full if I hadn't stoped her.  Had to cancel the
orders for Piza and pop.  I told them that they had to be good or I
wouldn't let them stay up to make a racket at midnight.  Now they want me
to let them shoot off fire-works.  Little stinkers woud probably singe
their wiskers if they did.  Our best to all of you and may our New Year
bring us educated new ferret people and less unwanted fur kids!!

Gay & 9 ditsy fur kids
Ferret Haven Shelter/Rescue of Boise, Inc.