Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 07:30:59 EDT
One more bright star in the Sky.

It's with a heavy heart that I announce the loss of a sweet little boy
named Sable, he was at our Shelter only one week, but he will be missed
very much.  Sandee please take care of this little one and let him know
he was loved by all of us at Forgotten Ferrets and that Julie will miss him
so much.  Sable death has hit me very hard as his is the first death for
the Shelter and not being able to save him has me feeling so useless.

Forgotten Ferrets Shelter
Ann Gonzalez