Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2010 18:16:32 EDT
Dear Friends,
My mother Flora Hedrick, better known to you as "Granny" died suddenly
several weeks ago, and I have just received the report with the cause
of her death. According to the report, she passed due to a medication
interaction. She was taking several different kinds of prescribed
medication for pain at the time of her death.

Granny loved ferrets and most of you knew her through her poetry. When
she read on the FML that someone had lost a ferret, she always wrote
a poem, straight from her heart, which was kind and comforting to the
grieving ferret Mom. She also had a ferret that is lost without the
love and devotion she showered him with.

I told everyone I would let you know what happened as soon as I found
out. Granny was my mother; she was a wonderful ferret Mom, a kind and
considerate friend to ferret owners everywhere and the kind of person
everyone will miss.

Julie