From:
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 09:41:44 -0700
>From:    Ela <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Tarot deck
>Oh, I love the idea of a tarot deck with ferret depictions!  I saw some
>beautiful tarot cards when I was living in Virginia (Harrisonburg); some
>of the local stores sold them, and my friends and I framed them for wall
>decorations.

Like the book store that ended up under the parking deck?  My favorite was
the little one in the smallish house back behind everything else.  A large
part of my library came from book stores in Harrisonburg.  And my tarot
deck.  And I-ching coins.  And my ... Nice town.  And you could alwys get a
few books then go to Spanky's to eat and read.  Now we have a Spanky's here
in Winchester.

And the ferret connection is that these were a couple blocks from the pet
store on the south end of downtown where I first saw ferrets while still a
student at JMU.  My original Furball came from that store a few years later
when I was out of school and living on my own.

-bill
--
bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets