From:
Carol Voivedich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 07:47:39 -0500
Menew came to live with me and my ferrets 6 months ago.  The first few
weeks I watched the ferrets check her out, playing with her, chasing her
and sometimes hiding her.  She would follow the ferrets under the couch,
and when their cage door is left open she would climb into a hammock to
play.  I have never had a problem with my cat and seven ferrets.  Menew
is too large to crawl under the couch, but she still tries to get into
the cage and play.

Keep Menew in your prayers.  She will be spayed Thursday morning.  Also,
Oscar on Thursday will have an ultra sound done to find out why he is
losing his hair.  Oscar is the best ferret in the world.  He loves to
sit on your lap, sleep in the bed with you, never messes up anything and
waits by the door until you come home.  He always poops in the same place
even when he has the run of my house.  Oscar has been with me for sis
years, he is the PERFECT FERRET.

Carol Voivedich, Oscar, Lilly, Pacey, Stewart, Newman, Jilly and the
ferret wanna be Menew