Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2007 02:31:48 EDT
>Grateful to you and you, but not too sure about him.
>
>Edward  Lipinski

Edward

vie ghets?? Ok so my German isn't what it used to be and perhaps never
was but as a Symposium attendee I can tell you this much. ya should
have been there OK? It was kinda like a fast paced show and tell with
lots of visual aids and lots of info on M.P Furo to boot. Lots of new
data on illness and treatments and lots of info on new techniques and
that kind of stuff.

Unwashed masses?? What the hell have you been smoking some kind of
Furher Weed? LMAO. My friend, if you want to know more about Der (or
is it Das or Die??) Frechen, then the Symposiun would be the place
to start. You wouldn't have to encourage your self with meanless
experiments regarding how much water the average fret comsumes in a
24 hour period. What difference does it make? If your fret has a high
metabo rate he may drink more or if he has Diebetes he may imbibe more
but what difference does it make? You supply the water he needs, that
is YOUR duty as care taker. So if he drinks ten liters a day you make
sure he has ten liters a day of clean cool water right? Work does make
you free but not in Hitler's day for sure especailly if you were a jew,
jypsie, Catholic, or anyone the State did not like but didn't
necessarily want to kill right off but wanted to get some work out
of.,..Ja. Work will set you free.....

Hey My Grand mother was Born in Germany in Nurmenburg. She left there
when she was just 16 and came to the USA. She came the right way she
didn't sneak over the boarder. She gave up her native tongue and
learned English. She always had an accent but I was her Blue Eyed Swede
all my life. LOL. I learned a bit of High German in college but she
spoke Flat German or Plat Deutch (OK so my spelling sucks as my speel
check isn't working....)

Anyway If you really want to learn something tangable about ferrets
then come to the next Symposium. It was worth the costs just to meet
other ferret folks who love them weasels as much as I do. OK?

Gutten Tag Mien Herr.....

Fred Hurd
Reno Ferret Rescue