From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 10:46:28 -0700
Well you can count me in on the list of people who lost their ferrets
because of the stupid law here.

I have a very nasty neighbor who has learned we have ferrets and is going to
report us.  This neighbor will keep at F&G until they come after us.  She
called on another neighbor she hates just because he would drive his school
bus to his house to have lunch with his wife and got him in trouble.  This
women is not a niece person at all.

So I found home for two of the ferrets and am looking for the other two.  I
would have preferred keeping them all together, however at this point I do
not have a choice.  This really sucks.

With a heavy heart I say good bye.  I will probably lurk for awhile like I
have been doing for and then unsubscribe.  I do not think I could get
another ferret after this.

Take care,

Julianna