Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2008 08:37:02 -0400
Goldie Girl (Golden Dreams) has now passed on and is now ruling her
former house mates at the Bridge. Where do i start- she was over 8 yrs
old and has seen over 60 ferrets come thru LFFR & pass on over the last
7 years we have had her. She was one year old when she came to me due
to a biting problem and i was to work with her for her new Mom but in
a few short days i was hooked and she was offered to me forever and
of course- she belonged. This feisty little 1.5 lb girl would terrify
every human that tried to mess with her -only allowing a very few
the opportunity to have the honor of holding her. She didnt bite me-
somehow she knew she could trust me and that both Daddy & i loved her.
Her constant antics & love of life made me laugh out loud every time.

Spunky right till the last days- her body had failed her and she was
no longer living the life she had enjoyed. It was time to let go- one
of the hardest things to do as she was the Queen- the Matriarch of the
house for so long.She is missed and i know i will be calling her name
out for morning & evening soupie as i have done for so many years. The
last wonderful thing she did was to send a bunch of Goodies to the kids
@ Alicia's /Ferretwise -(where she came from) cuz they didnt have much.

Rest my sweet Goldie Girl- your work is done.

Da Momma
www.littlefeetferretbedding.com