From:
Tatia Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 14:25:54 -0500
I just wanted to respond to Melissa's post about Marshall Farms and the
warranty cards.  I have bought 2 MF ferrets this past spring from 2
different pet stores.  I was very pleased to see that both stores gave me a
warranty card to fill out and that booklet with general care/info.  The last
time (before these 2 boys) that I purchased ferrets was about 3 or 4 years
ago.  I was not given warranty cards or info. booklets.  Don't know if this
is something recent - or if the stores had not been giving them out
previously.

I have owned (been owned by) ferrets for 11 years, so the booklet was not
useful for me, but I wish I had gotten one when I got my first ferret years
ago.  BTW, each ferret also came with a small carton of MF ferret food (we
tried it, but then got hold of some Totally Ferret).

Just my personal experience here.  Definitely an improvement.

Have a happy Independence Day - for all us yanks.  And a good weekend to
everyone else.

Tatia