From:
Monica Shimmin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 08:42:30 -0500
admit, I'd steal your ferret, Brandon ... because I love ferret kisses!  I
went to a ferret show in Mercerville, NJ recently and saw a ferret kissing
contest!  I was so amused to see a winning ferret kiss its master so
actively!  I don't think there's a thing wrong with a ferret always
licking our faces!  In a way, they keep the doctors AND vets away! :)

So ... give up on the concerns ... and enjoy and smile for awhile
afterwards!  The ferrets will smile too!

Monica - runs to her ferrets for more ferret kisses, with ferrettone in
her hand.