Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 19:28:43 -0800
Hi all
Here it is Christmas Eve and Santa is almost on da way.  He is getting
ready to take off from da North Pole to make hiz deliveries.

A little guy came in today named Pepe.  He waz met by Banjo.  They were
very happy to see each other and there waz hugs all around.  Then Banjo
wanted to know what had been going on at home so they sat and talked for
some time.  Then they went over to da Gravy Gourmet and had a bite to eat
before they went off.  They then headed off to explore and see all da
attractions and da sights.  They wondered around and looked at everything.
I seen them later they were over at Dirt Mountain digging in da dirt.  They
said they were making da den bigger for one more but they were not in a
hurry at it.  They had to stop and rest and play every once in a while.
They said they had plenty of time.  Pepe said to send hiz luv and lots and
lots of kisses to hiz mommy.  Also to wish hiz mommy a Merry Christmas.

I also wish everyone Safe and Merry Christmas.