From:
Donna - Educated Ferret Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 00:11:15 EDT
Hello all you humans and ferrets.  Its Josiah again and Da Ma Ma explained
to me why we are not suppose to get down on the floor and run around.  I
guess she realy loves us cause she told me about this ADV thing.  It is
scary.  Jeromiah from Ferret Wise says his Mom, Alicia is going to be at
the frolic and help all the humans understand what ADV is and answere
some human questions.  So we will be introducing Alicia at:

11:00 am
Alica Dakiotes of Ferret Wise Topic ADV education on the Main Stage

11:30
The great bag escape.  I love this game cause bags are sooooo much fun.
You see we are tunneling creatures and bags are great dens, play areas
and some silly new ferrets poop in them.  How rude to ruin a hidy spot.
Any way Da Ma Ma says for our protection every human entering a ferret
in this contest will be given a bag just for their ferret and a mate to
place it on.  We have large tarps to go under all the mats and these will
be sprayed with the special protecter after each game.  We have two tarps
so one can dry while we play on the other.  Cool more ferret can have
twice as much fun.  And yes we must be on harness and leash.  A little
secret.  Let your fuzzie wear his harness every day for a few minuets so
he can get use to it and it does not ruin his fun trying to get it off
all day.

12:00 pm Dinner served by the volunteers.
Menu: Chili, no meat and meat, Chili dogs, Hot dogs> Joshua would love to
steal one of these , Macaroni and cheese, salade and all kinds of things
to drink.  It would be wonderful if you would like to share, but don't
let the shelter Moms catch you.  You see we are not suppose to have human
food.  Hissssssss.  Oh wait untill you see what the human bake sale table
has to offer.  I smelled the peanut butter cookies.  Yah can't have them,
buts they sure smell goooood.  There will be a full dining area.  Sorry
but no ferrets allowed in food area.

Entertainment:
The Educated Ferret volunteers will introduce and present "Diddles song"
this song is dedicated to a adopted shelter ferret by a very special young
human.  12:15 The Blue Man Group.  Weasle war dance music done by humans?
Can't wait to hear this, and blue humans?

Was going to tell you about the prizes today, but got carried away with
the food.  MMMMMMMM.  WIll share tomorrow cause that is when I can share
the contest schedule.  Good by for now catch you tomorrow.

Mr hospitality
Josiah