From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:06:04 -0800
>Hi everyone!  I have a fur problem!  One of my fuzz-butts, Sulley is
>really taxing my patience.  He gets up on my desk and knocks down the
>keyboard preceding to type....he keeps managing to log onto the
>internet.

You must be careful!  This is not an isolated problem; mine do it also.
One of them logs on to my comp frequently.  Shortly before Paws on Wheels
left for Oklahoma, I caught my oldest boy logging into my bank account,
but fortunately, he typed in the wrong password (it was much too long).
Remember the Steve Martin bit called Cat Handcuffs, about $3000 worth of
cat toys?  And you can't return 'em 'cause they have spit all over them?
Yup.

Something else that's been bothering me...I put newspaper under my
litter boxes.  I'm afraid my little buggers have learned to read.  And
now they are practicing their writing skills.  The other day I found
some suspicious poopies.  One shaped like a 'G' and one like an 'S', and
several others, too.  When they can read and write, they really will rule
the world!  Maybe that wouldn't be so bad...........

Off to change my passwords........

Julie & the Woozles
21stCenturyFerret.com
"Ferrety stuff for ferrety people"
Dedicated to the support of
24 Carat Ferret Rescue & Shelter, Las Vegas