From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 15:01:00 -0500
Hi Ya'll,

Well, my trip to Wisconsin has been postponed.  I have to head down to
Houston and pick up some furniture that was left in the old homestead to
make it look nice to sell.  Got a contract with someone who wants in it by
the end of the month, so I am off to pack up the last of my stuff in Texas.

Sorry for missing those UPpers up there!!  I will be up there in a couple of
weeks to play though.

As far as the Maggie strain of ferret math virus, if it is as strong as some
believe, it may be heading to Scotland soon.  A fellow American Celt here
has been writing me for b&b recommendations there, so......

I am still working on the press packets and club start up info.  I have been
having some health problems again.  It seems I have the intestinal tract of
a 70 year old and it gets a little cranky now and then.  But I haven't
forgotten.  I am also going slow because I want to make sure to do my best
and have plans to check into video footage also.

And I am having to look for a job.  Sigh.  Seems that unless I work in the
state of Missouri, my alimony doesn't count, I will get to pay out of state
tuition on a permanent basis.

Maggie Mae