From:
"chris (c.r.) lewis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 1995 20:04:44 +0000
I wrote:
>Bill?  What do you think of gating the FML *to* rec.pets?  One article
>a day, and would permanently end most requests for FML information.
>
>[Moderators note: I could do it, but would like to know what the
> people on rec.pets think about it first.
> By the way, nice to hear from the former moderator of the FML.
> I'm glad you're still reading.   BIG]

I'm still here all right.  Just *real* busy, and finally able to catch
up.  And, since we're gating it into news, my wife is *finally* reading
it too.  Hi Patricia! ;-)

I think you want to find out what the FML thinks.  Rec.pets isn't
going to care.
[Moderator's note: I'm sure I'll find out what the FML thinks
 without having to officially ask :-)  Hi Patricia! BIG]

>How are you fixed for gating FML *to* rec.pets?  I could do it
>very easily here - indeed, I'm *already* gating it to news - this
>is where I read the FML now - I'd just have to add "rec.pets" to
>the Newsgroups: line.  The only thing you'd have to do is add
>some sort of note to the FML headers about replying for Usenetters.

Do you have stuff to do news gatewaying already?

[Yes]
--
Every once in a while I write something that someone might use
in a signature.  So I go back and make it real spiffy.  No luck.