From:
Charlene M Lowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 1996 12:26:15 -0600
Hello all.  Our little boy, Clarence (going on 3 yrs old), has been referred
to as having a bulldog face.  He doesn't look a whole lot different from the
others but his face is definitely not as long and is much broader than the
typical (in my experience) ferret's is.  I'm not sure how to describe it but
he doesn't have much of a snout.  His nose is just kind of planted at the
center of his face.  He is big too.  He gets up to 4 lbs and is much
stockier than the other boys.  [I know, some of you guys have 10 lb ferrets!
but 4 lbs is big in my experience :-) ].  Anyways, my point is, he is not a
late neuter.  He is a Marshall Farms silver mitt and he was neutered and
descented before he came to live with us at 10 wks of age.  (By the way, he
has never had dental problems - in fact he has had no health problems).  Are
bulldog faces necessarily early-neuters?

I got a really cute .bmp picture of a ferret sitting in a helmet to add to
my screensaver! Cutest thing! Thank you, Charlene