From:
faithful <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:51:57 -0500
Dear Kym:
I am so sorry to hear about your loss.  I recently adopted my lil Pumba
and know how devistated I would be if I lost her.  I'll say a special
prayer for your two lil fuzzys... and know that Dream Catcher will be
happily playing at rainbow bridge until you meet again.

While searching the web recently I found a site that offered a free pet
safety kit.  It's designed for cats and dogs, but enclosed was a decal
that can be placed on a window informing firefighters that there are pets
inside.  The safety kit was free and says PETS INSIDE with a line for
cats, dogs and two lines for others.  I realize it is too late to save
your little Dream Catcher, but for those who do not have such a decal in
their windows, for the price, it's well worth sending for it.  The site
addy is http://www.purina.com/ .

blessings~~
~~faith aka Pumba's mommie