From:
Harry Silvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 20:34:43 -0500
Having seen two messages in as many days on window signs for the fire
department alerting them to the fact there are ferrets present.  Monday
morning when I get to our Print Shop I am going to make one to put on the
window of the ferret room.

What I want to know from a professional firefighter out there on the FML is
are there anything that you can tell me about the size the sticker should be
and any suggestions on colors, wording, graphics.  Please email your imput
to [log in to unmask]

Additionally, if I get enough interest from individuals, groups we will mass
produce the stickers.  There are several ways for us to produce the
stickers, but will decide after imput from fire personnel.  They will be
mailable in a #10 envelope.  We will attempt to keep the cost down and any
profit will go to the GDFA.

Thank you in advance for your imput.

Harry C. Silvis
10 Fuzzies from Kennesaw

Amity, Butt-Head, Daemon, Eddie, Lilly, Ling-Ling, Precious, Podo, Scarlett,
and Jack the tail wagging Ferret from Kennesaw

BTW - PODO has made a very quick and thorough recovery from his gastric
ulcer.  He was within hours of death when we took him to the emergency vet.
The rehydration was the key, even though the emergency vet gave us the wrong
diagonsis.  He went from normal in the morning to near death b the time we
got home.