From:
Patrick and Patti Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 20:34:37 -0700
>any ideas on how to get her to come to me when I call?"

Whenever I see my ferrets (they are free roam) they are immediately scooped
up and cuddled.  One of their favorite activities is to be held up high so
they can check out the stuff they usually can't get to: hanging clothes,
pictures, the light switch, the molding along the wall, the lights (not the
hot ones), etc.  They definitely equate coming to us with good things: head
rubs, explores, ferretone, ferrevite, raisins, warm mush, anyway we can
spoil them we try!  They dearly love to go for rides in the car so if I
call Butter he often comes hoping that's what I want him for.  But I
usually use the squeaky toy to call them.  If they are asleep they don't
wake up very easily.

Patti
Butter "I don't think I'm spoiled, they never let me go into the garage!"
Ginger "I don't like the garage, it's scary."

No trees were harmed in the production of this message.  However, a rather
large number of electrons were somewhat inconvenienced.

Patti Higgins GRI Realtor(r), eCertified(r)
Direct Line 907-273-7228
Cell Phone 907-360-2561
Home:  907-349-3628
Fax: 907-562-5485