From:
JANNA REINARZ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 15:08:30 -0600
A friend of ours in the Bemidji, MN area needs to find a home for her 1 year
old ferret, Snagglepuss.

Snaggle is healthy, neutered and descented,and has "panda" coloration and
markings.  She gets along well with other ferrets and ferret-friendly cats.

Snaggle needs a home with someone who has more time for her than our friend
can give, especially the time to invest in litterbox training (Hit rate 100%
in the cage, but outside needs work).

Anyone interested can email Tracy at "[log in to unmask]" (BIG, we
have her permission to post this).  Please do not email us about it, as we
really have no more information than we gave here.

Janna and Aron
Einstein, Daisy, and Bandit