From:
Robin Hegge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 08:03:17 -0500
Dooks to all!  I have 3 ferrets; two boys from a shelter, a little girl
from Petco (Marshall.) I am concerned by the behavior of my baby girl,
Niko.  She is so different from my boys.  She runs under the couch
anytime she sees us move towards her, she hates being held and just seems
frightened.  I try to hold her as much as she will allow without
stressing her but she doesn't seem any more trusting in the past 2 months
we have had her.  I want to get a fourth ferret to keep her company (the
boys try to hurt her so they are in separate cages) but I have some
concerns that it will stress her more and/or I will end up with another
scared Marshall ferret (the shelter has no young ones close to Niko's
age) Is this common in Marshall ferrets??  I need some advice please.

Robin Hegge
Administrative Coordinator
Fourscore Resource Capital, LLC
Ph:  888-889-6803