From:
John Coder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 1996 16:10:44 -0500
Kaligula here again.

I am happy to announce the web page with some of the pictures of our trip to
Manhattan, Kansas are now up and running!!  The URL is
http://www.iac.net/~kaligula/Fredonia.htm .I hope you enjoy the GIFS.  The
new members are doing fine although Bullwinkle is still sneezing.  It is so
funny to see him WarDance after he finds his tail though.  He seems to be
war-dancing at anything!!!!  Persephone is still very aloof of the others
but that will come in time.  hey have me trained to keep my shoes on all the
time now Mona nips the ankle if I wear socks,Bullwinkle nips the toes if I'm
Barefoot, and Ashlar just steals the shoes completely.

If any of the new Fredonia ferrets hooman beans want some pictures scanned i
will be happy to do it.  I just bought a new toy Sunday night.  Just send me
the pictures and i will scan them for you.

Dooks till the heiferrets come home

John and Roxane Coder with the "eight is enough(six ferts and two Siamese
cats)