Date:
Sat, 16 May 2009 08:14:34 EDT
RE: Drowning.....Don't even think it. I almost drown as a child and
the pain in ones chest is absolutely horrible!! Euthanasia should only
be done by a vet who is trained to do it painlessly. I have had pain
meds on hand for a fuzzy who was terminal and may not make it to vets
appointment. (over weekend) Just to keep them comfortable until vet
appointment. I knew a person who overdosed her old cats on human pains
med's and that is not pretty. Vomiting, choking, spasms--just plain
awful by my way of thinking. Some say I am too tender hearted, but they
deserve the same respect that we feel we deserve. Just my opinion. I
was raised that if I take on the responsibility for another life to do
the very best I can.

Terry and her Happy Scampers