Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 02:37:53 -0700
SUSAN MALONE wrote:
>Mustang Charlie.... I saw a post where you said you are getting a Bancho.
>I tried to email you but it bounced back.  IS that the same Bancho??  I
>know you get ferrets from Sam so I am assuming it is????

Yup, Bancho now lives in Reno, Nevada.  He is presently learning that lick,
lick, CHOMP gets him nothing.  Lick, lick, pause, look, lick, lick, gets
him a portion of a Honey-Nut Cheerio.  That boy does love his Cheerios now!

My email header address is an anti-spam address and is not valid.  You need
to look closely at it to get my true address!

MC, The Rude One
(With Garret, Snorkle, Tuzigoot, and Bancho.  In spirit, Bubba and
Billy-Bob)