Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 19:48:36 -0700
Hi all

My hooman thanks all da ones dat sent condolences on da loss of their
little one, my sister.  She will be sourly missed by my hooman and haz
definitely left a large hole in their heart on passing but as for me I am
glad to see her as I have not seen her for over 4 years.

Sorry this is a repeat send and a new one.  I think it got caught up in
da blackout.  I think those cats did it.  I think we need to send plans
for da catapault and send them somewhere unpleasant.  I have to talk to
da Kouri Fan Club about dat.

A little guy named Bupkes came in.  He waz met by Benny, Rodney, Skittle,
Mickey, Fizzgig, Pywacket, and Chaos.  I introduced everyone to everyone
to make sure they all knew each other.  They were really happy to see
him.  They greeted him very warmly.  Then it waz time to sit around and
gossip and catch up on all da news and gossip from home.  They talked for
quite some time.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  I later saw them over in da Fields where they were playing
and rolling in da grass.  They were chasing each other and generally
acting like ferrets.  They had a pretty good game of chase da ferret
going and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves a whole lot.  The
ran themselves in exhaustion and had to take a power nap before running
again.  He said to send lots of luv and kisses and hugs to hiz mommy.

A little girl came in and since she had no name I named her Willow.  She
seemed to like it.  She waz met by Banjo, PePe, Fancy, Chyna and Scrappy.
I introduced everyone to everyone as I am sure they didn't know each
other.  They seemed to get along very well together.  There waz a short
gossip session as she said she wasn't there very long and didn't know
much.  They headed out to explore and see all da sights and attractions.
Then it waz over to da Tube Park to introduce Willow to da tubes.  She
didn't know what to make of it at first.  She waz going through kinda
slow and looking everything over.  She soon warmed up to da whole thing
and waz zipping through them pretty good.  She waz also introduced to da
game chase a ferret.  She caught on to dat real fast and waz soon in da
chase along with all da others.  She seemed to have a lot of fun at it.
I think she will do real good here.  She said to thank her new mommy for
trying but when it is time it is time.  She said to send luv to her new
mommy.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool to see how da others are taking da loss of
their sister.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee