From:
Diamantis Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 01:32:08 +0900
I have one baby boy that eats that Wysong stuff like there's no
tomorrow--not the kibble, but the cold processed real chicken and beef
pieces.  I think that is A-1?

Anyway, If you know they like it, do yourseif a favor and just buy the
case of it.  I was only able to switch my one guy over to it, but he
won't let me out of his sight once I start the evening ritual of fixing
it up.  I think his whole day revovles around that evening feeding.  ;>
It is rather expensive though so If you are just starting to try it out,
you would want to restrict yourself to maybe buying only 2/3 individual
bags.

Hope that helps,
Band the fuzzy5