From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:49:24 -0400
The 2005 International Ferret Symposium is just 2 6 weekends away, are
you registered?

Can't decide if you 're going to go?  Do you have questions?  Below are
the International Ferret Congress Committee members; anyone of us will
help you with questions and concerns you may have about joining us for
the weekend.  A weekend filled with many distinguished speakers happy to
share their knowledge with us.  Our own Bob Church is going to moderate
the weekend function... will that be a treat?  Long winded treat maybe,
but sure to be fun with much laughter.  Bill Gruber will be host and
auctioneer at a Reception and Celebrity Auction , I wonder what he has
up his sleeve for this year?  Remember the joke he pulled on Jeanne Carly
in Atlanta?  If that is not enough for you, there is going to be a
special trip to the St.  Louis Zoo for any of you that want to go!  Below
are committee members and the tasks we have to make your weekend a fun
filled success.

Activities Coordinator: Renee Downs
Directors: Judy Cooke, Julie Fossa and Linda Iroff
Education Coordinator: Alicia Drakiotes
Health and Welfare Coordinator: Danee DeVore
Sponsorship Coordinator: Sharon Beardon,
Spokesperson and Vendor Coordinator: Brenda Johnson
Volunteer Coordinator: Fran Prager

Advisors:
Troy Lynn Eckert
Bill Gruber
Sukie Crandal

Don't miss spending this weekend with ferret crazy humans that love
ferrets as much as you do!  Come on!  Come join us!  For more
information:

http://ferretcongress.org