From:
Nancy Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 2009 16:32:09 -0500
Hello Everyone

The Ferret Inn has posted a new 4 piece "Shabby Chic" luxury bedding
set made by Lisa O. on our blog at <http://www.theferretinn.org/>

Drawing will be held at the AFA sponsored Winter Nationals in York PA
Saturday, December 5th. You do not have to be present to win. Thank
you for all you do! TICKET prices have been reduced since the last
raffle so you get more for your money!!!!

Our shelter has spent 16k+ so far this year just on vet bills at
Chadwell Animal Hospital! Yikes. Please consider supporting the shelter
by purchasing raffle tickets prior to the York AFA Winter Nationals Dec
5th. Tickets can also be purchased directly at the show.

Please stop by our booth at the show for the unveiling of some new
never seen before bedding!!

Thanks and Best Holiday Wishes!

Sincerely,
Nancy Wilson, Director