Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 15:58:55 -0500
1st Item: Having a ferret day for around the world... I think that is a
great idea.  Why not February 15th, and why not start this year??

2nd Item: A ferret that pouts.... Yes that is Bandit.  We will do flat
ferret moving his head to follow you to get a door open or "please can I
have my toy" :( Normally I get that if Shane, fiance doesn't give him the
toy.  He loves to play with him but if I'm in the room he milks it.  Or it's
"I'm sorry I was bad"... I can't even get angry at him without a pout.
Bandit is very informative of how he feels... Even if I get angry with Tess
he'll pout..  Getting angry with my fiance is another story.  I think that
he likes that :) Getting out of the cage is another one... On the weekends
is the only time they are caged for sleep..  If he sees me and wants out I
get the pout.  He has me wrapped around his tail.... Tess on the other hand
is not a pouter.

3rd Item: Okay I'm looking for a Leo Martinelli.  Why, well Steve at work
says you've spoken to him about your ferrets and I didn't know if you were
on the list.

Well that is it for now.  Does anyone besides me need (and I mean need) to
give there fuzzies a kiss before they leave, when they come home, and before
bed... How about that before bed, tucking the ferts in as well??

Have a good one.
Emily
Bandit and Tess