From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 06:01:48 -0700
Hi, I am Surprise.  I'm writting in hopes of finding some other educated
ferrets that would like to write (e mail us).  You see I live in a small
ferretry called Moonsong Exotics.  Right now I have three beautiful babies
I am nursing.  My human is always poking a camera in our faces and putting
pictures on her web site.  I have learned how to run the computer and lots
of other things by sitting in her "office" while she works.  It is time we
ferrets started to band together and I am raising my children to be ready
for this.  So if there are any other ferret moms, kids or others that would
like to "talk" to me, I'd be more than happy.

Surprise the ferret mom
Moonsong Exotics, bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net