From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 22:58:17 EST
What's the deal guys?  Is no one interested in sharing their creative and
original phrases and definitions describing ferrets and their behavior?
You would even get credit in the book.  It's a major publisher.......
Simon & Schuster.  I've asked several times and no one seems interested in
helping another ferret lover put out the best ferret book she can.  Several
months ago many of you responded quickly and with great stuff.  My computer
crashed and I had to reload AOL and I lost everything on my hard drive.
Even all the e-mails I'd been saving.  Some of you promised to help and
I've not heard from you since.  Other ferret people told me it would be
like this in the ferret community, but I'm still disappointed they were
right.  Thanks.

Kim Schilling

[Moderator's note: Kim, I don't understand either.  Back in September you
posted and you say you got great stuff quickly.  You've posted only once
since September, a few days ago.  I'm rather insulted that after receiving
good stuff, and after much more has appeared on the FML over the last few
months, you blame the ferret community for the lack of your material.
Suggestions: Search the archives, for example, for "daffynitions".  Go to
other search engines too -- people even have web pages with these sayings
collected.  Ask again nicely.  And don't forget to ask the original authors
for permission to quote.  BIG]