From:
Nadine Toukan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:21:18 +0200
Dear ferret lovers,

I have a very greying, 8 yr old female, Cruiser, who has become very frail
and is now dragging her hind legs.  This morning her right arm is also
dragging, so she can barely walk and has only her left arm for support.
It's old age I suppose, she's not sick or anything.

I need tips on how to take care of her.  What can I do to make her
comfortable.  When she's in her house, she can get to the litter box
easily, so what can I do to help?

This is the first older ferret I have to take care of and I'm worried.  I
also have another two brothers who are 3 now, Toby & Rocky.  They all live
in the same house.  They boys are gentle with Cruiser and don't bother her.
Should they all stay together, or should I make other arrangements?

It's sad to see Cruiser getting so old, but she's a beautiful little fuzzy
who's been great fun in our lives and I want to know that she is OK in her
older days.

Need a lot of advice, please.

Thanks
Nadine