From:
Amy Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 1996 08:40:22 -0400
To Jeff Johnston asking about S&G food:

I've heard from friends that their ferrets won't *touch* this food.
However, I won SIX TUBS of it at a ferret fun match in June, so the kids
were really out of luck if they didn't like it.

Well of course, they love it.  I got the regular food (not the "lite" stuff)
and they chowed down.  Which I guess was lucky for me.  ;)

Of course, my gang will eat just about anything you throw in front of them.
I haven't found a ferret or cat food they don't like yet (except for Science
Diet).  Ah, the benefits of mixing several foods...

So Jeff, now you have at least ONE documented case of tolerating the
stuff...

Amy & Dave (and their gaggle of giggling ferrets)
RIP Ian and Elektra