From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 19:18:28 -0800
The Oracle again is correct - at least about one thing!  You all can come
to my Virtual Birthday Party!  I am going to talk Miss Renee about baking
me a virtual Birthday Cake.  Anyone who has had Renee cooking knows any
cake she bakes - virtual or otherwise - would be delicious!!  We'll
probably pass on the candles though as we don't want to start any fires!!

Ardith has a great idea but $500.00 sounds awfully high to me.  I'm not
sure I have enough friends to reach that goal.  I said $50.00 because I
was going kick in whatever we needed to reach that.  But hey...any amount
we raise will be more than we had and SOS can use every penny right now!

Would any of the greatly talented computer wiz's out there like to set up
a Birthday Page for me?  I have no skills in that direction at all....but
would love a page with a great big cake!

And.....Madam Oracle....there is an 'e' on the end of my Cooke.  If you
want to make it easier to remember....I know being the all-knowing,
all-seeing Oracle you have much information you must store and not a lot
of room to store it in....but if it helps...you can just call me Cookie!
Maybe that will help you remember that E!

Judy CookE
Support Our Shelters