From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:39:49 -0800
Kat would kill me if she knew I were doing this,(-hey Kat-just skip over
this post, okay??)...but I know there are some folks out there in FMLland
who have had their life touched in one way or another by Kat Parsons and
the wonderful work she does.  Kat has a beautiful little Albino girl who
is in a bad way-much worse than anyone suspected.  If Kat has touched your
life in anyway, please contact me as there is something I'd like to let
you know!  Thanks!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants,
sure of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting
anything." Clarence Darrow