From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 04:51:09 -0800
Good Morning All,

Hope everyones THANKSGIVING was BEAUTIFUL and BOUNTIFUL :-)  I want to
send my THOUGHTS and PRAYERS to ALL who have lost a fuzzie or animal
recently and to all sick and homeless fuzzies and animals.

I shudder to think what it would be like not to have known my MF'S
Fuzzies.  I don't condoan the practices of MF'S but I certainly will not
refuse to buy one!!!  If we people as true fuzzie lovers refuse to buy
fuzzies in a pet store then what happens to those fuzzie babies?  They get
sold to uncaring people who don't give two S_ _ _ S what happens to them,
and ends up setting them free or not feeding them properly so on and so
on!!!!  Lets face it people like in the middle east there will never be
peace, MF'S will never stop selling fuzzies to pet stores as long as
unknowledgeable people keep buying those cute little fuzzie babies!!!  So
when I buy a MF'S fuzzie from my local Pet Supermarket I feel that I am
doing a rescue and not a purchase!!!  I am saving that little fuzzie from
a fate worse then death and that is being sold to stupid people who just
buys them because they are cute or buys them for their 5 year old
child!!!!  All of my babies are from MF'S and not one of them are biters
and has the sweetest dis position any fuzzie owner could ask for!!!!  I
WILL NEVER EVER APOLOGIZE for being owned by MF'S fuzzies!!!!!  STOP
blaming these cute little fuzzies for what MF'S does!!!!!  Don't let
anyone make you feel guilty about purchasing a MF"S Fuzzie!!!!  It really
offends me when someone flames these babies as all of mine are MF'S born
and I won't stop rescueing them from pet stores!!!!  I feel better now
having vented my feelings!!!!  This is not a flame just my feelings on
this subject!!!

Well, back to other things my boy Trouble has had a few bad days with
diareah.  He got a hold of a hersheys kiss and ate the whole thing!!!  My
mom must have dropped one and didn't notice it, I don't eat kisses so I
know it wasn't me!!!  Anyway his poops are back to normal.  He didn't stop
eating or drinking water just had the runs no tummy ache or anything!!!  I
just have to do a chocolate search from now on before I let them out for
playtime :-)  My other babies are fine :-)

I am looking for a VERY YOUNG fuzzie I think that enough time has passed
since the loss of my Tazy so I am ready for a new little baby.  If their
is anyone in the Dade or Broward Counties of Florida knows of a baby that
needs a home PLEASE get in touch with me at tazzy33162@yahoo..com or
[log in to unmask]   I will rescue one or two from a pet store
if I have to.  I am looking for a little boy as I don't believe that my
little Rosy will get along with another girl as she is THE QUEEN BEE so
to speak :-)!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, and HAPPY FERRETING :-)

Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy Joey :-)