From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:23:02 EDT
Okay heres my thought i havent been reading FML much but I keep seeing
people asking "where does the money go?" which i would ask to but im not
overly(sp) worried about it.  if i sent my $20 to a shelter to say Barb
Clay and she bought a new pair of shoes i dont care because maybe she
wantes some shoes and she gives every bit of her self to the ferrets
maybe she desirves something to herself too or any other shelter for
that matter

im just using Barb for an example cause i know she works hard at what
she does.  but i cant say teh same about some other shelters i dont
know what they do.  this may not make much sence im really tired.

[MS]