From:
Kate Pappas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2011 15:16:47 -0700
Special thanks to Bill Gruber, who has been the unofficial friend of
our whole family of ferrets over the years (with the exception of
Shasta, my very first ferret friend)

Emmett, Monty, Madison, Beauregard, Zorro and Mickey all say "Thank
you, Uncle Bill!" He has published many a message that helped us care
for our friends--and he's also published many a song, story or anecdote
about our ferret family over the years.

Hats off to BIG--we salute you! Three ferret cheers, and many ferret
kisses!

Kate and William (the human ones) and "George & Michaela," nicknamed
"Zorro & Mickey" (the ferret ones--a dark-and-dashing big sable boy
and a sweet-and-spunky tiny red-headed girl)