Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2008 23:39:19 EDT
A few months back we sent out a note that after over 15 yrs of rescuing
we were going to shut down...

Well, as many know we never did shut the rescue down, since we planned
the shut down we have taken in over 50 animals...LOL We have had 7
saints, many many Llamas, possums, fawns, 20 ferrets, bunnies and
some baby chipmunks.

So here we are this great week... The boy I have taken care of for 17
yrs was put into a Adult family home with me getting only 7 days notice
I have no job... My truck axcel is shot ($600) and now sits on blocks
and on the hottest day of the year around 111 here.. our pump in the
well goes TU to the tune of over $1600. Now in total we have around 200
animals with the all rescues and my daughters 60 goats. We use around
200 gallons of water day. So in Short we need help and fast. For many
years now I have saved 1000's of animals and 90% of the bill coming
from my own pocket my own loss. If I have asked for help I have only
asked for vet bills, food litter or mostly hammocks and blankets. But
today I need some money to put into the bank to pay for our new pump.
I know times are hard for everyone but image having to haul over 200
gallons of water 30 miles one way every day and that is just what the
animals need. Don't forget I have three girls and all that water needed
for that! And to top it off all this water would have to be hauled in
the only working car a ford Taurus. Just image that for one second
that is what our two days have been like. A Living hell really. I keep
telling myself that god only gives me what I can handle well this is
going to send me over the deep end I think.. So please if you can spare
just a dollar for someone who has always asked so little and I feel I
have given so much to the animal world...

paypal.com

or snail mail
Tracy & Lonnie March
PO Box 3143
Deer park, WA 99006

Please let me know if you have sent something so nothing gets lost..
A MILLION thanks to anyone who can help us get water for all these
animals.. (and a super needed timeout bath for me...LOL)

Thanks so much

Please send or forward to any animal lovers in the world you can think
of WE NEED HELP

Tracy
Ferrets & More Rescue Of Spokane
 & Saint rescue Of Spokane
Petfinder pet list - Pets at Ferrets and More Rescue Of Spokane
<http://search.petfinder.com/shelterSearch/shelterSearch.cgi?&shelterid=WA297>
509-995-6819
(and a huge thanks from Miriah and her goats.. March Ranch)