From:
Debbie Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 09:47:00 EST
Time for someone new in your Fuzzie household?

Tucson Ferret Friends has several homeless Ferrets for adoption.  Listed
below are the Ferrets we have ready for adoption to good permanent homes.
The fee is reduced because these Fuzzie's must go together as pairs.  All
Ferrets adopted out by us have a clean bill of health, have current
vaccinations, are spayed/neutered, and descented.

Pair one:

George and Martha
George is a sable male about 2 years old.  Really sweet, nice personality.
Martha is a sable Female about 2 years old.  Very nice also.
The above ferrets have been with us awhile.  They seem to enjoy all other
ferrets and have become a shelter favorite.  But, in order to make room
for other ferrets we realize we must let them go to a GOOD home.

Bam Bam and Pebbles
Bam Bam is a silver (?), dark eyed white, a nice male ferret about 2 years
old.
Pebbles is a Sable about two years old.

Please e-mail me with any questions you might have on these the ferrets.
They are all ready to be adopted and have a clean bill of health by a
local Vet who knows ferrets.

The fee for each pair is $50.00 per pair.  The fee is so we can help other
homeless ferrets.

Thanks,
 Debbie
Tucson Ferret Friends

P/S Does ANYONE who lives in the Phoenix area know what is going on up
there?  I have called the West Valley Club only to find the number has
been reassigned.  We have been getting calls from the Phoenix area
(Chandler, Mesa, etc) stating they cannot find the Phoenix Club...?