From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2014 07:28:39 -0700
It is my understanding that while the video we viewed showed the
ferrrets in wood shavings, their Zoo vet has corrected that problem,
informing the keepers to change them to wood pellets.

Anyone interested in sending items can check with your local postal
service to see what limitations exist as to what can be sent into
Hawaii just as there are limitations when sending to troops over seas
or to our neighbors to the North (meaning Canada.)

I just happened to think of this as I am writing, but sharing our small
animal channel magazine/ferrets magazine online might be helpful well
as http://www.miamiferret.com/

Cathy

Today is the best day to do a good deed.

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3