From:
Chris and Tara Palaski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 08:39:50 -0400
>From:    "TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Advantage
>
>All advantage, American (labeled in Pounds) or Foreign (labeled in kg)
>are made in Germany.  So I don't think it really matters what the
>labeling says...

Marguerite I would really apprecitate it if you would tell me which you
are selling.  I try and support shelters in everything I do ( as I am one
myself) but I do not buy anything if I still have questions about it.  I
am not making a judgment call on you or anyone else.  I want to know for
my own information.  If you don't want to tell me for some reason that is
fine.  I have lots of other sources for frontline ( domestic and foreign
packaged) but wanted to support another rescuer if possible.

>I also agree with the poster yesterday.  I do not feel I am compromising
>my animals using a cheaper product.  If I can get anything cheaper which
>is the same thing, I will.  I have alot of ferrets using Advantage to
>keep our home flea free.  I would much rather use the extra money towards
>surgeries and medical care.  To say or imply that those of us who get
>our products off the internet don't care about our animal's health is
>wrong.  Shame on you.  The places where I get my advantage don't have
>the overhead a vet has therefore they are able to offer it cheaper...

I have no problems with purchasing at the chapest place.  I don't think I
shelter can survive without being a discriminating consumer.

~Tara Palaski
PFRA