From:
Rachel Helgason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 20:40:13 -0500
I don't know if anyone's posted about this--I haven't been able to read
the FML in a long time.  My fiance and I went into the PetCo in Danvers,
MA tonight to peek at the babies.  One of the friendly employees there was
showing the ferts to a customer, telling her how these two albinos had been
there for three months.  The past few times I'd come in, I'd seen them
there but never thought that they could be the same ones.  The customer did
buy one of them, but as she was in line, she was telling the employee that
if her son didn't like the color, she'd return it for another.  I left my
phone number with the very-ferret-knowledgeable employee, telling her to
call me if they're not sold in a few weeks, but I figured I'd let everyone
here know about them.  They're only $50 each, both about 5 months old.  The
one left is a girl, I don't know about the other that will most likely get
returned.  They look like they're in good health, though they have to eat
the mush that they feed the baby ferrets.  I had to help clean off the
little girl's face 'cause some of the Carefresh bedding had gotten stuck to
her mouth from the mush.  If anyone is looking for another ferret, please
check these out.  I feel so bad..  3 months in a little cage.  If all else
fails, I will be taking them, though, while I try to find them a permanent
home with a good owner.  We already have four and that's our limit..  at
least until we move out of mom's house.

- Rachel
http://quiddity.cc/rachel/