From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 04:37:05 -0800
This forum really shouldn't be used to debate religion, theology, or the
validity of peoples personal philosophy.  Animal Communicating is a very
subjective thing.  If some one believes it's happening there is no amount
of Scripture that is going to convince them differently.  Save your
breath, if I say the sky is red it doesn't mean it's so but it's red to
me.  If I'm not bothering anyone then leave me be.

I personaly think AC is a bunch of bs but so what?  I have no right to
MAKE other people believe what I do.  If it brings them comfort so be it,
more power to them.  Just so long as they don't MAKE me believe it also.
This is what is called tolerance it's as American as apple pie.  Oh and
the judging scripture is one of the most oftenly misapplied scriptures.
It's say judge not lest ye be judged but it goes on to complete the
point.  We can judge but we are warned we can't judge by a standard
we don't apply to our own selves.  There is such a thing as nominal
religious people, the may call themselves witches, christians, muslims,
jews, etc but they aren't in practice and belief when judged against
their historic tex ts (objective standards).

So if you are an AC person, good for you!  And if not, good for you!  Can
we please but this to bed?  Turn the page...... Arguing this here is not
edifying for any one.

[UY]