Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:08:36 -0800
I agree that Lupron can help ferrets with Adreanal disease, but the
only problem is its very expensive. Melatonin doesn't seem to help
(only once did it seem to help our ferrets).

Lupron did help but it was very expensive so we opted for surgery, but
now the adreanal disease seems to have returned. Lupron at over $100 a
month (per ferret) is a lot to try and afford.

I'm hoping there is a less expensive treatment. I've had some emails
about (I know I'll mis-spell it) deslorin implants that last 12 - 18
months but are not available in the US. I'm going to discuss it with
our vet and see if there is something we can do.

Does anyone know of where these implants can be ordered from and
information about what effects/side effects ect this medication has?

Thank you

Mike